Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

Sandown Craft show - new stash!

So I blew my New Year's resolution, which was to not buy any more stash in January!! went to the Sandown Stictch & Creative Crafts show, and bought some goodies........

The beautfiul Isabelle paper pack, lots of glittered and double sided papers in soft shades of green, brown and pink - yum! Packs of coloured card, 10 sheets per pack, £1 a pack - bargain! Got the Martha Stewart punch reduced cos there was no box - yay! And the set of Pro Markers incljudes 5 ultra fine nibs, so very happy with those.  Some extra Glossy Accents mini bottles - so useful for my classes, a leaf punch that I've been meaning to buy for a while, and was reduced, and a cute little Tina Wenke stamp of a book-reading hedgehog that I absolutely fell in love with! 

I was very restrained, kept picking up goodies,sighing over them and then putting them back on the shelf - there were sooooooooo many stamps I 'needed', but still I managed to resist - made of stern stuff, me! Also, the fact that all the credit card machines at the show were playing up helped, cos most stalls were only taking cash and that ran out really quick........ :-)

Been demo'ing at Hobbycraft all afternoon, showing the Papermania 'Blue Burleigh' Capsule Collection, and the Portobello Rd Collectiion.  This is one of the quickie makes using the Blue burleigh  Collection, which includes these great die cuts that you can use to layer up with the toning backing papers for really quick and easy cards.  This one is 2 die cuts, each with a hole punched in the centre of the scalloped edge and tied together with a ribbon bow, then fixed to the front of the card with foam pads.  I finished with sticky gems - super easy!

Thanks to the lovely ladies from my craft classes who stopped by to say hi, it was so nice to see you and have a chat, see you at the next class!

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

1 comment:

  1. I think your first mistake was to go to the show in the first place! Always fun to see others stash, and even more to see what you do with it :)
    Enjoy your resolution breaking!
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!