Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Men's cards!


This is another of the 'Acid drops & Whatnots' stamp set I bought at Newbury. They do make me chuckle!

This one was made on a 5" square card blank, using a leftover bit of stripey paper & some blue snippets. When I mounted the stamped panel & sentiment on the blue card I was left with 2 straight cutoff pieces, so I had to use them too!! I think they work quite well with the card candi :-)

Off to link this to Pixies Snippets Playground, where I heard a whisper that it might be Miss's birthday, so I'll have to pick her a bunch of dandelions on my way thru the gate! If you're wondering what I'm blathering about, click on the link in my sidebar & see what's going on in the playground this week

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

7 comments:

  1. Great to see a humorous handmade card Debs. Like the layout too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Debs! Love it.

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Each day I'm hoping to feel better - I haven't felt myself since my recent heart attack and exhausted from the M.E. I did have a play in my ARTHaven yesterday and made good progress on my first masterboard (did some stencilling on it too!).

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haa Haa! I like it! Great stamp and I can see why you bought it.
    I do hope you didn't pick dandelions. If you did I am not sleeping in your bed!!
    Hugs and have a great weekend.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha I love these funny stamps you have been using lately. This one cracks me up!

    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Debs!! And I adore my Birthday card too - will be emailing but today is snippets write up day of course!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really made me chuckle, too, Debs! I'm gonna have to get some of those great stamps! You've made a great snippets guy card with these!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really cheered me up Debs LOL!!! fab card huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!