Pages

Monday 1 September 2014

Butterfly Challenge

This card was made to fit Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge. But I also challenged myself to make it entirely from snippets!


So I decided to keep it really simple, not something I do usually! The square die cut was an extra that was in my die cut snippets box, where I keep all unused, extras or bits of die cuts (thrifty or plain mean???) the butterfly was there too, but had a mark in it, so I pulled out the die and inked the ought it to cover that up. The diddly piece of coloured vellum was another leftover from a mag ages ago. Am finally, I stamped one of my fave LOTV wordy stamps on the bottom

Considering this is a simple card, I found it quite stressful to make, cos I was trying to make inns wotk, rather than pulling together things that matched - whew! Challenge complete! Now to link to MrsA and Pixies Snippets Playground. 

Don't forget to visit. Janet, Shaz and Vickie who will be posting their Creative. Blog Hop posts today

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

5 comments:

  1. I love the colour and the Butterfly. Sitting the butterfly centre stage is all this card needs and a perfect use of all the snippety bits. Thankyou for fluttering by #13. hugs Mrs A. (butterfly challenge).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Debs its yummy!!! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty butterfly card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works brilliantly Debs! I know what you mean about being determined to make something work - you won in the end - I failed with one I was making earlier though, sigh :(

    Sorry I'm late commenting, playing catch up here!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Debs. Happy Fluttering. Nice to talk last night.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!