Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Woyww


Today's desk, left in chaos yesterday when I dashed off to my class, and not touched since!

Deskers across the world snoop on Wednesday, guided by Julia at WOYWW HQ. If you want to check it out, click on the link in the sidebar. 

On my desk to the left, a folder from a stationery set that is too pretty to throw away, awaiting re-purposing. Centre back some red & black papers from an old Red Hot Bed kit, used to make a card yesterday. Peeping out from underneath the papers my 'back of envelope' sketches :-)

Some bling, my 'sticky' scissors & my fave fiskars scissors. Some rub ins used recently & not put away, so edging to the right hand side of my desk to join the out of sight crapalanche!

And for those who liked last weeks samples of stencilling ready for class, this is one I made yesterday with my lovely ladies

Will check out desks over next few days

Thanks for stopping by
Debs x


12 comments:

  1. My desk is in chaos every evening as I leave it .. .. I tidy it up the next morning before I start .. .. but it slowly transforms back to the chaos it started in LOL!!

    Loving the stencil card! Gorgeous colours!

    Hope all is good with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, that card is so sweet and elegant. The colours are very oriental, aren't they? Bet the class enjoyed creating those!!
    Hope you are well :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 30 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab looking card Debs.

    Happy WOYWW.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a very pretty card. Love the soft stencil effect.
    Sandra de @26

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Debs! I saw your cards last week too but this one is much softer. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful stencilling. And, yes, the stationery folder is too good to get rid of - hope you find a way of repurposing it soon. Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a doozy, Debs! Happy WOYWW, Chris # 34

    ReplyDelete
  8. Believe me when I tell you that is NOT chaos, Debs. What a beautiful card you made with your ladies. Gorgeous stencilling. Well done.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Debs!!! huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Must agree with you Deb's the stationary file is to nice to throw out. I like to keep things like that also. Happy woyww Jill #19

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is no chaos, it is just busy! Lovely card!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 33

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debs, I'm not playing along with WOYWW this week as I haven't done anything, and I'm having a few bad health days, so I'm resting. I've been working on creating some new online albums of my work on Pinterest in the hope of getting a bit more exposure and interest in my blog, which has fallen off a bit lately. It's been fun looking back on all my earlier work!

    I love your latest card - these stencilled ones are just gorgeous. Funnily enough, I've got an old folder from a stationery set sitting on my desk, too, which is too nice to throw away and waiting to be repurposed! Great minds think alike. Well, I know ours do, because we've both got the same pink spotty caddy lol!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!