Pages

Tuesday 16 September 2014

A smile!


This little one is made entirely of snippets, even the big black die cut was languishing in my snippets box - I have a separate one for leftover die cuts! The flower is 2 leftover layers of decoupage used elsewhere, and the backing paper was left from a magazine project. 

The lovely Smile die cut was given to me by my friend Sarn , and it really does make me smile :-)

Taking this over to the snippets playground. If you want to take a look click on the link in the side bar

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

5 comments:

  1. Great card there Honey. It made me smile too!
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Debs. Love how you used the Smile die cut amongst the others. Brill!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is lovely Debs! And I do so love the smile die cut - one of my favourite sets.

    I had to change your link, for some weird reson it was taking me to your blog without any background, side bars etc. It's fine now but thought you might want to be aware.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever use of the snippets, it's a gorgeous card!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!