Pages

Sunday 13 October 2013

Swing card

Sorry to anyone who checked my blog for class details - blogger is playing silly wotsits and won't let me update my class dates - grrrrrr!!!

This is the project for next weeks classes in Chandlers Ford, Southampton on Tues/Weds 

A great little Swing card - perfect for men! 

In the meantime, if you're interested in joining us, please get in touch - email & phone in the side bar. We have a happy group of ladies who meet once a fortnight to learn a new technique or project. 

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

2 comments:

  1. That is a great masculine crd. The swing part looks good and I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have previously bought ready made swing circle cards but your is a very different shape and is looking good here. Loving the addition of the tartan paper. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!