Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Chocolate Birthday card

This card is for a relative who had a bit of a chocolate addiction! The card was inspired by the gorgeous chocolate spotty paper, but I only had a little left.

The snippets are all leftovers from the Hot Diggity Dog kit, so I am entering this in the Snippets challenge. I stamped the letters and cut them out, fixed them on the front of the card and covered them in Glossy Accents.

The little cupcake covers a stamping splodge :-( must take Di's advice and stamp first in case I make a boo boo!

Off to Pixies Playground to see if anyone's planning a snowball fight!

Happy crafting

Debs x

7 comments:

  1. What a perfect card for a chocoholic! The cupcake fits perfectly! See you at the snowball fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really cute and clever with those chocolate polka dot letters! Chocoholic......hmmm..... I'm sure I fall into that category too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Dabs, love the letters, they look delicious! Snowball fight? Mind the windo...........CRASH........too late :(

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours on this card. The chocolate dotted letters are just right for a chocoholic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card for a chocoholic! Love the dotty paper!

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do love that spotted paper on your CHOC! This is a super card for a chocaholic. We've some of those creatures in our family (NOT ME THOUGH!). Great save on your stamping boo-boo...looked like a design element to me! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect card for a Chocoholic . . . and how sweet of you to make it for me . . . I didn't realise we were related! And it still hasn't reached me by post. LOL!

    Was there a snowball fight? Darn I missed it!

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!