Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

More snow!

Yesterday was absolutely freezing here on the South Coast, and we had light snow for most of the afternoon, thank goodness it didn't settle.

So it seemed appropriate to be making Christmas cards! This one is for Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - 'Christmas song' - I thought this song might be appropriate for the penguins to sing!

 


I was having a bit of a tidy in the craft room & found 2 x A4 boxes of unidentified 'stuff'. When I opened them up I found lots of part finished Christmas projects & paper off cuts, old cards kept for upcycling, heat embossed Christmas greetings and on and on! Looks like I have enough to make several years worth of cards, and that's not counting any of my 'proper' Christmas stash!

 

So as this card is made from snippets, I will also enter it in Pixies Snippets Playground

Hope the weather is a bit kinder where you are!

PS - for those who asked about the tin cans, I will upload a tutorial later today or tomorrow

Debs x


4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Christmas card with those caroling penguins ;) As for us across the pond - we're done with snow and looking forward to spring! (hopefully!) Stay warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Deb! Love those carolling penguins :) Cold enough here for them to feel right at home.

    And what a find - all those unused goodies to play with - you could always set up a shop!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you to find that little treasure trove of goodies!

    I am glad to hear I am not the only one who finds things I have ferreted away! Mine are using in a box too...I file things by theme in shoebox sized black boxes that will hold 5 x 7 inch cards. If I forget to rewrite the label on the front, I can forget about them too. amazing how the phone can ring or the doorbell or just life itself interrupts and I forget to change the label!!!
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the penguins image and the choice of song. Glad to see that you have lots of Christmas stash so you will be able to take part in lots of challenges! - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 118 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!