Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Crafty weekend

I had a lovely crafty weekend, spent loads of time in the craft room! Some of it was spent sorting and organising - I am not a tidy crafter lol ! Some of it was spent playing and making :-) It was bitterly coldhere so didn't feel too guilty about staying in lol !

I also did a lot of blog-hopping and found several challenges that looked like fun. This card was made for the pro Marker challenge, which was in a theme of Princes or Princesses & had to feature a crown! So I dressed up my Little Prince with his own crown :-)



Entered in the following challenges:
Pro Marker Challenge
Pixies Crafty Workshop Snippets as I used paper snippets from my bit box, and more leftover flowers
Milk Coffee Challenge - Make it Cute, cos it is!


And I made progress on another scrapbook layout. I am new to scrapbooking, and I am loving it! I get to use all my card making stash, but I get to keep it when it's finished :-)


This was supposed to be a short post, as I need to do some housework (aaaargh!)

Happy crafting

Debs x


8 comments:

  1. The little crown you placed on the kitty is just adorable! I love all those flowers too! And what a great layout as well! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Debs - very clever use of the crowns :) And such a pretty result.

    LOVE the layout - I hadn't thought of the benefit of being able to use card making stash AND get to keep the end result - got me thinking now too.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous debs,your image is really cute and i love your fab colour combo :D
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, gorgeous card Debs! Love the little crown. Fab page too! Scrapbooking is something I wish I had time to get started on!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to add that little crown on the kitty! Looks so adorable. Great job on using up the flowers...I have a zillion and am trying hard this year to use them up too. I loved your last flower clusters and these ones are fab too...

    I agree about the scrapbooking...it is so fun to keep the memories. Sometimes i use my stamps on me scrapbook pages too...I usually can't post them as my family are fiercely protective of their identities...Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image you have used. I have never seen it before. Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic use of your snippets to make a card and the scrapbook page. Both are really lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!