Pages

Tuesday 11 November 2014

WOYWW


This is my desk, messy as always! Front & centre my new Graphic 45 pad, ready for my next mini album. To the left an MDF Xmas plaque from Inky Doodles, awaiting paint - better get a wiggle on with that one

My favourite fiskars paper trimmer & scissors, a pile of double sided tape and, just out of sight on the right, my growing crapalanche with bits n bobs from my most recent scrapbook. And below my desk you can see my set of drawers the 3 rather full boxes of 12x12 papers - a girl can never have enough paper!

So, I've shown you mine, time to see other desks through the portal that is WOYWW , presided over by the lovely Julia - click on the link in the sidebar to join in

Happy crafting 

Debs 

13 comments:

  1. Hope we get to see the finished album Debs. A lovely creative desk today. Happy woyww Jill #23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee, hee - who's a messy pup :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deb happy WOYWW, nice new paper pad there, Iike those colours. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#30

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks like fun at your place this week, Debs - happy WOYWW. Hugs, Chris # 7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great paper! Busy desk! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #59

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a fun creative desk! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #57

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debs, Happy WOYWW. I was trying to make the photo bigger so I could get a good look at the pink and polka dot item on the left, but it came up exactly the same size so I am no wiser! I have boxes of paper too, and organisers full....

    Cazzy #69

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pad looks very nice!
    Handy those boxes aren't they. I have my papers in boxes too. And I have too many really. Like you probably, I can't resist beautiful papers.
    Thank you for letting me look over your shoulder,
    Have a good week,
    Lisca#36

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I have seen your desk, if you want to, you can look at mine!
    Cheers
    Gabriele 28

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you been to Hettie's for a play yet? She is the mini album queen :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 32 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun making your mini
    Happy Thursday! (sorry I'm late)
    Laura
    47

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Debs,
    It looks like you are ready for action! As for me, I had my days confused. I thought yesterday was Tuesday and by the time I realized my mistake I decided not to join in. It's been too long.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Debs, that is an amazing amount of paper, lol. How would we manage without Really Useful Boxes? Loving all the stash on your desk. I am so late this week, blame a 10.00 appt on Thursday- we had to sleep in two halves that day, and then Friday got away from us trying to still catch up on sleep. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz #20

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!