Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Seashells

I had a snippet of my embossed water droplets card left, and was racking my brains how to use it. Then I remembered this lovely sea shells set from Crafty individuals! And an off cut of 'wavy' paper from a First Edition pad.


You can just about see the droplets behind the seahorses. The original plan was to have just the seahorses, but then I decided to add a few seashells, so raided the white card snippets, stamped, coloured & cut out. 

Then I decided that I needed a second panel with a verse, and then more seashells!  Then I decided they needed to be glazed with Glossy Accents. So what was to be a quick snippets make ended up taking most of an afternoon lol!

Linking this to Pixies Snippets playground cos I used a ton of snippets!

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Debs. Love all the elements and great effect of your water stamp. Hoping to get into my room soon so I can play with mine too.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love this card, Debs! and seashells right up my alley s as often pick them up here, happy WOYWW Shaz in oz.x #16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card Debs - love all the seashells! Perfect use of the last of the droplets of course, plus snippety snippets!

    Have a lovely day, I'm playing hookey from WOYWW :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Love those pretty silver seahorses and I agree that they just had to have those shells. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's funny how that happens. These creations just have a mind of their own, don't they? In this case it is a stunning snippets make, Debs, In each and every detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those seashells and seahorses Debs, fantastic card, they go perfectly with the water droplets Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!