Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

Ryn Tanaka Droplets stamp

I just had to show you the effects you can achieve with this amazing stamp!


The background behind my little hedgie (Hobby Art) is stamped with Versamark and embossed with WOW Blue pearl embossing powder, which gives this gorgeous 2-tone water effect! 

The papers are from a discontinued Dovecraft set 'Back to Basics II' - I picked up a set if 12x12 with matching buttons & gems for £2.99 at the NEC in feb. 

With mahoosive thanks to Di at Pixies Snippets  Playground, where I won the Ryn Tanaka droplets stamp, and as I used so many snippets, I'll enter this in the playground too!
 :-)

Thanks for stopping by

Debs xx



6 comments:

  1. He does look sweet sheltering under his flower from the rain. I have received my droplet stamp too and can't wait to start using it but I must be patient as I have others to do first. Bah humbug! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Lovely. I won one of those gorgeous stamps too...but it takes much longer to arrive in Canada....
    I will have to try your idea to emboss the droplets. I am so looking forward to this stamp. It will really suit the water themed cards I am making right now.

    Yours is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Debs and such clever use of Ryn's stamp. Love the cute hedgie too :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Debs and so befitting of the weather of late!! Whatever happened to "blazing June"!?
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The droplets are perfect with this sweet image! I'm excitedly awaiting the arrival of my drops! They are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done Debs, have mine and made card but cant blog it yet and very different from your but think your i really really wonderful idea, well done!! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!