Pages

Wednesday 4 April 2012

WOYWW 148 -Easter Bunnies

hi blogland! Just a quick post from me tonight as I'm shattered, and there's nothing much happening on my craft desk so thought I would share some Easter cards I made for a feature in Making Cards magazine.



The stamp is from the Helz Cuppleditch bloom & grow range, and is so cute I couldn't resist! The panels are cut with a range of different Nestabilities, stamped and coloured with Pro Markers. I've picked colours out of the main pic and used those to colour the edges of a larger nestability die cut to create a perfect colour matched background.  I stamped the images a few times, and cut out parts of the image to layer up and to use as mini images on some of the panels. I think they look really spring-like!

Anyway, enough for now. If you came to this through WOYWW enjoy your trip around the crafty world via Julia's stamping ground!

Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

15 comments:

  1. fabulous card - thanks for sharing.

    #107

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, they're very cute cards..and I love the fresh colours you've used. Very springlike, which is good given the state of the weather at the moment!!! Hope you have a restful and joyous Easter :)
    Hugs, LLJ #7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards Debs - and I adore the little meece in your last post (WOYWW 147). Am going to have to try and get to one of your Pro Marker classes!! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thanks for sharing-they are absolutely adorable! dani133

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards and I do hope you have a lovely restful easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely cards Debs, they are gorgeous.

    I am sorry I am a bit late this week!! Have a fab WOYWW and a lovely Easter, Luv Karen xx #173

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better late than never - just having a quick nose around. Love the Easter cards, so cute. Karen 89 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cards are so cute. Thank you for keeping it short. I'm definitely going to try hard next week to keep mine short too.
    I'm having such difficulty visiting everyone...so shattered I'm off to snoozyland now.
    I enjoyed taking a peek ~ thanks
    Have a Happy Easter Weekend...Neesie #32

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your step card Easter cards. Using Spellbinders dies for shapes with borders on each panel was a fabulous idea. I love how the border color matches the colors in the image. You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still going round. Your Easter cards are adorable. Have a wonderful holiday! #141

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute cards Debs!
    thanks for sharing, Happy Easter, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute cards, thanks for popping by am running late. Chaos caused by holidays and football on a Friday! Take care Zo x 78

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a sweet image Debs, really like the 'treatment' you've given them. Exhausted? argh...not good. are you working? Argh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is sooooo cute!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!