Pages

Monday 1 August 2011

Creative Expresssions Card of the Month - July 2011

OK, I know I said my last post was the last before holidays, and I am in the middle of throwing everything into my suitcase (and throwing the cat out, again, and again, and again..........) but I wanted to share this...............

I just found out that this card won Card of the Month for July at Creative Expressions.

It was made using their U Mount Leaves and Trees stamp set, and distress inks in Shabby Shutters, Antique Linen and Brushed Corduroy. The card blank is stamped with the leaves, and they are stamped again on a separate piece of card, cut out and clear embossed. The central panel is coloured with the same 3 colours then mounted on gold mirri. The mini envelope and tag are made from K&Co papers and stamped. the resin embellishments were found buried in my stash drawer and seemed to fit my theme really well.

I win 3 sets of Creative Expressions stamps, (to play with when I get home - yay!) and the card is featured on their web page Card of the Month at Creative Expressions !

OK, off to turf the cat out of my case again, and to see where I can fit the kitchen sink!

Thanks for dropping by, and I'll be back soon.

Debs x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so fire away!