Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

Quick makes



These were made using a lovely kit called Tilly Daydreams Ultimate Papercrafting - includes fancy card blanks & envelopes, decoupage, ribbons & pearls. All the images are adorable & I had a lot of fun working with them. 

They are featured in January issue of Making Cards Magazine, as a 'Make in Minutes' feature, and they literally take 10 mins or less each - great for super quick cards! And this one is my favourite!


Thanks for stopping by

Debs x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards there Debs.
    Just called round as I realised I aint seen you for a bit. You OK?
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun card creations Debs love all the embellishments in the kit.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Debs . . . congrats on being published. These are just delightful. Tilly is a sweetie!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, so fire away!